Posted by: Mimi | 2010-09-10

Just not feeling well

Hi Dr
I have really been battling the last while with a feeling of unwellness. I am a 43 year old female. When I wake up I feel tired and have a headache/lethargic. Once I eat I am ok but then late afternoon I start feeling the same - headache, tired. Also I work behind a desk all day - when I stand up I always feel a bit faint. Sometimes in the late afternoon I am very shaky and can start sweating. I feel like I am not sick enough to see a Dr but just dont feel 100% I do take a multivitamin and try and eat well

I suggest that you consult your doctor, as your symptoms can be caused by a multitude of conditions. It is possible that your blood sugar levels are low or that there is a hormonal abnormality.