Question
Posted by: bella | 2010/02/11

just need clarification on this issue pls

hi doc

I wonder if you can shed some light for me on this situation. I have PCOS, and do not get my monthlys what so ever.

Either way I have been on a rather strict diet for 2 months plus minus, and I have lost a few k.g.s, I eventually started Menstruating on my own on the 10th of Feb with no help of pills for the first time since I can remember, I have also been off the pill since last year.

Now my question is, Firstly is this a good sign, and secondly myself and my husband are entering our thirties and would like to start a family, when will I be most fertile after a period or from the date I start.

I really and truely hope this is a good sign for me as I really have battled with PCOS.

thanks

It certainly is a good sign. I think you should work out your cycle over 3 months and then you will be able to determine your fertile period.

1