Question
Posted by: anon | 2008/09/15

just my thoughts

i am about to donate my eggs to a couple who cant conceive, well my first appointment is due soon.
BUT, i am a week late with my period,my breasts are sore and big, i am nauteous, irritated. and i feel just plain feel pregnant.

i so wanted to help this couple and i did not plan to fall pregnant.. i feel so bad if i have to let that couple down. i have two children already and they are trying so hard.

Dear Anon

Firstly I cannot deal with this particular type of question but you may want to discuss this with a clinical psychologist.

Answered by: Dr.M.I.Cassim