Question
Posted by: Shadia | 2010-09-06

Just missed my 2nd period

Good morning all i just missed my second period my last period was on the 4th of July i took 3 home pregnancy test over the weekend all negative....The doctor said if i dont get my period by October than they will do some test to see if there is a problem...Did anybody experience this before i have a very regular period 33 day cycle...

I agree with your doctor that you should have further tests if nothing has happened by October.

4
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-08

Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-06

I had the same problem last year. But mine was because of the contraceptives i was taking(as a result of them not producing enough hormones), so I stopped the pill and my periods went back to normal

Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-06

Posted by: Ursie | 2010-09-06

I have not had my period for 3 months. Pregnacy test also negative. Think youre not ovulating. Should go and see a gynae

Reply to Ursie