Question
Posted by: CAT | 2009/11/02

Just me

I need advice I dont know how to handle this situation .. you remember the high court things I went through with my crazy ex well I have walked away back then from my child.. the thing is for the last two years there was no contact.. as he was using my child as a weapon to try to destroy me (as his promise to me) when he did not succeed with that he continued over these two years using his lawyers the court to run us into the ground .. and this is no lie when I tell you that even the Chief Family Advocate after reviewing our matter said that this man will never stop in his entire life he will do this for the rest of our lives and this person was right now again this weekend another lawyer told us the same thing he has never in his 20+years came accross a person out to destroy another person like my ex husband.. and I really dont know how to handle this situation anymore or the hope that my life will be quiet and normal for after this last two years.. it’ s like a constant reminder hanging over our heads you can not make future plans you can not buy a car.. you can not change a job you can not invest money ect you just can not live you life.. as this clown is out trying very hard to get us to lose everything.. he is just short on taking our lifes with his bare hands.. How do you live with this what do you do? This thing is going to end up as another stat in the newspaper .. You watch programmes like they had on TV crime stop and the criminologist with do his analysis on the criminal and you sit and shutter as it match this man’ s profile 100% and then you realize that walking away was the best thing because you would have been dead by now have you stayed with him or have an alternative visitation arrangement as per court order.. but this is not even helping.. I am at the end please advise..

Sorry to hear of this. I'm surprised the Family Advicate didn't consider whether some sort of restraining order could be obtained, or, if this guy continues to use the courts for pure malice, he could be offocialy declared a malicious and mischievous litigant, and refused permission to bring any legal actuion considering you, without the consent of someone like the Family Advocate that there is actually a sensible basis for this based on the child's needs, and not on malice.
Do seriously check on this option, as the courts are entitled to refuse to allow someone to abuse the court and legal system just out of their own wish to hurt someone else.
And if he makes any witnessed direct threats to you, a restraining ORder should be fairly easily obrtainable and enforced

1