Posted by: Free2be | 2009-03-10

Just me

The moment a boyfriend has been nasty to me I lose complete interest in him for good. That whole loving feeling disappears in a second and I can' t get it back. I' m talking about nastiness on his doing that might' ve upset me. Is this normal. I don' t hold a grudge or anything and the problem is usually sorted out but just the moment of being rude to I can' t feel " cosy"  with that person anymore.

Do you feel those loving feelings with equally little basis ? SOunds like rather an unrealistic level of expectation of other people, and rather frivolous reasons for giving up on a proper relationship. We cannot get through life nor ANY relatonship without being upset at times

Posted by: duh | 2009-03-10

learn to forgive and grow up

Reply to duh