Posted by: Newly wed | 2009-04-14

Just married blues?

I' ve just got married and I' m feeling pretty low... even depressed. It has absolutely nothing to do with the man I married, he is truly wonderful... my sould mate and love of my life. I just feel deflated somehow. Perhaps months of preparation and looking forward to a honeymoon - now that' s it' s all over I feel down? I just can' t put my finger on it... I have a perpetual knot in my stomach and feel really depressed... I feel it rubbing off on my sex drive in a big way and was hoping you could help me from a " sexuality"  stand point on how i can combat these forboding feelings...

please view the following website for more info on sexuality and techniques to stimulate, arose and increase your libido:

Posted by: Jane | 2009-04-15

There might be a totally different underlying problem within your own life. Maybe things from the past that you didn' t deal with properly, low self-esteem, nutrition, maybe some kind of a depression in itself. See if there is a chance it could be anything else and work on those things to regain your zest for life!

Reply to Jane