Question
Posted by: Rancia | 2010-05-28

Just keep on gaining weight

I have a problem sinced a gave birth two my second child in 2008 not able to loose the after baby weight and i just keep on gaining more and more weight, i lat time i spoke to you, you recomend i short take a pill that will eliminate the fat (just forgot the name) but i did not help. I have tried on several occassions to just do a Balanced diet, but also with no success and i went from overweight to obese.
Can it be the birth control pills causing the weight gain or has these diet pills totally slowed down my metabolism.
Please help me i am very depressed about this situation. I also experience severe bloatedness after having a meal and become extremely uncomfortable.

Dear Rancia
Please see my reply below

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-05-29

Dear Rancia
Please see my reply below