Question
Posted by: Didi | 2011/10/10

JUST HAD IT

My hubby has been diagnosed with diabetic last year, he always complains that i''m the one who cause his diabetic cause i''m stressing him.

Last week i was in CT on work related issues on friday morning i wake up went to the hotel gym, i left my phone in my room and he called me several times leaving nasty messages immediately when i came back i called him &  he was angry started shouting calling me names, i felt irritated and asked myself what does he take me for. He started telling me he regret allowing me going there then i sent him an sms saying "  i went to Cape Town to work not for a holiday"  he then called said i am arrogant. I am really confused and just wanna get peace cause he seems not to have peace to himself

Even if you had a recipe and tried very hard indeed, you couldn't possibly make your husband diabetic. Sounds like he's angry at discovering that he has diabetes, scared, not sure of what this may mean for his future, amd wanting to blame something or someone but not himself. Sounds, also, as though he really needs counselling for himself, to help him adjust to the discovery that he has diabetes, and maybe more specific information about this condition to help him cope with the specifics of it.
Do other people in his family have diabetes ? There can be an inherited element, I think. But even if there was, it'd be no reason to blame his family.

2
Posted by: Obvious | 2011/10/10

As he belives you caused his illness offer to leave the relationship. lf he wants you to stay only agree 2 to so if he attends counceling with you.
this will sort it out one way or the other.

Reply to Obvious