Posted by: eyes | 2008-11-05

Just for today

Ag I' m just feeling down and sorry for myself.Blame it on pms or whatever. I feel like my bf wants nothing to do with me when I am on my period. I don' t live with him. Just feeling lonely today.

Whilst it could be hormonal and you are being more sensitive than normal, it may be that you notice that his interest in you is mostly motivated by sex and, if you are a couple who don't have sex during menstruation, then this really exemplifies your observation. Discuss your feelings with him once your period has started and the hormone effect is less so that you can have a balanced discussion about this...

Posted by: Tom | 2008-11-05

Hey Eyes sorry to hear that. Do you want to chat?

Reply to Tom