Just for himself...

Just wanted to know if he is inexperienced or just in it for himself?
We have great sex but no foreplay.
All he ever does is shove it in, a few kisses before and ' I love you'  but no play at all then go would go on to force it in as sometimes I am just not horny enough.
I have tried to show him what I would like him to do, I would put his hand between my legs or on my breast and rub it there but as soon as I take my hand off he will too...
So now I just feel that maybe he doesn' t like touching me, as if he does not care if I' m satisfied or not.
Then as soon as he comes, it' s over and I' m horny as hell! but ... he is done, I will wait a while and then try to entice him to carry on but to no avail...
I' m 18 and he is 26, he says he has only had one other sexual partner which I' m not so sure about.
Is it that perhaps he just does not know how to do it or does he just not care about what I need?
Sometimes I feel like cheating on him just so that I can do it with someone who will make me come for once, like really leave me feeling satisfied.
I do love him and we have been together for a year and half.

Men hear rumours of how to do basic sex, but rarely does anyone teach them that the actual skill lies in foreplay and afterplay, and well as "play". Many men don't learn that how a partner feels is important, and are shy about being unskilled. You really need to sit him down calmly, outside of bed, and explain clearly how disappointed you are, because while you really do live him, he is disappointing you sexally through being disinterested in what you need and want, and you are disappointed becasue you are sure he could be really brilliant at this. if he tried. Suggest you both take more time over sex, exploring a range of possibilities, from soup to cognac, rather than just steak and potatoes. Men are from Boksburg, Women are from Venus

Posted by: Liza | 2009-04-30

He sounds terribly selfish. Perhaps you should tell him that you' re not satisfied? Sometimes it doesn' t help to try and ' show'  a guy what you want, you have to tell him. Remember the book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus? Non-verbal cues between the sexes are not always the same and then difficulties like yours arise. He might just not understand?

Good Luck

Reply to Liza