Question
Posted by: tanith- | 2008/07/09

just existing

What do I have to do to change my miserable life.I am so sick of struggling and trying. I just can't anymore and have given up hope of anything ever getting better.we are never included in anything because we dont have moneyand it just breaks our spirits even more.-only a miracle will save my life.I exist and thats about it.I can hardly get up i the morning as i dont want to face the day. what for? might as well sit in that miserable place called home.If only a miracle could happenand make me happy again.

See a shrink for a proper assessment. It sounds as though you may be Depressed, and this condition responds well to treatment. One of the ebst treatments for it also helps the broader problems you outline. Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ( CBT ) can help, perhaps combined with antidepressant meds, to enable you to find happiness again.

1
Posted by: T | 2008/07/09

i know where you are coming from, it does eventually get better. you go down so low, you cant go any lower, and you wait for that miracle, it feels like its neverending.
ya, i know this sounds and is so cliche...but really you come out the other side a stronger person
take care

Reply to T