Question
Posted by: KKK | 2010/02/23

JUST DONT LIKE HAVING INTERCOURSE

CAN YOU PLS HELP ME, I ALWAYS LOVED HAVING INTERCOURSE, BUT EVER SINCE IVA HAD MY BABY THINGS HAVE JUST GONE DOWN HILL, I HOPED IT WOULD GET BETTA AS HE IS TWO YRS OLD ALREADFY BUT ITS NOT - IM NOT TAKING ANY MEDICTATION BUT IS THERE SOEMTHING THAT I CAN TAKE THAT WILL GIVE ME A SEX DRIVE AND MAKE ME WANNA HAVE INTERCOURSE?

IT is a quite common phenomenon that women experience a lack of sexual desire after the birth of their children. The changes in roles and the demands of children can easily lead to partners getting trapped in survival mode and start neglecting one another. With professional guidance and a couple of clarification between the partners this concern is often addressed with success. It is advisable that you seek professional assistance from a psychologist that specializes in sexual concerns.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Woman | 2010/02/23

Sweetie, the more you have sex, the more you''ll want sex. But pls contact your gynae to check your hormones too. My advice - just do it as often as you can, your body will remember soon enough that it liked this activity :)

A baby takes it out of you and you have to restore your balance - as wife and mother and individual. Remember that you are a woman first - spoil yourself by getting some sexy lingerie and nightwear. Feeling the silk, satin and lace against your skin will certainly help!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: man | 2010/02/23

SEXOLOGIST ANY COMMENT?????

Reply to man