Question
Posted by: concerned | 2008/09/05

Just diagnosed with polysistic ovaries

I have been diagnosed with polysistic ovaries need more info on it and how can it be treated

I hope that LL has helped.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/09/05

There is ALOT of info on the internet, just google it, you will fin dloads of info. Also have PCOS.... it cant be cured only maintained. If you have insulin resistant pcos the doc might have put you on metformin/glucophage but you can eat right on a low GI diet - thats how i came off the medicine with gynea' s advice. ALso exersice (im nto too good with this one). Losing weight is a bit of a struggle but can be done, ive lost 14kgs in 2 yrs now....=)
Good luck!

Reply to LL