Question
Posted by: MP | 2012-08-22

Just Curious

My boyfriend and I have developed wild sex tendencies lately, we oral , anal and toys. We want to give it a " BOOST"  though and would like to try those pills you get from adult shops *hides* Which ones can we try for him and I.

I'm afraid I can't endorse any such products as they tend not to be as well controlled by regulators - as such their side effects, and ingredients may be unknown. I would encourage you to enjoy more 'natural' boosts through continuing the exploration you are already experiencing - I'm wondering why it's not enough? The human is naturally limited, but can experience intense pleasure. My concern about trying to enhance beyond what is 'naturally' possible may lead down more dangerous pharmacological routes...

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

3
Posted by: Jack | 2012-08-23

Nah Max

Involving other parties might bring diseases, just try different positions, take a two or three day break, so that we you do meet again, you''ll be craving for one another, remember too much of everything is not good enough.

Reply to Jack
Posted by: Max | 2012-08-22

Try spice it up by getting other people involved :)
You are young and can get loads of experience in polyamory

Reply to Max
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-08-22

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist