Question
Posted by: Ntsigo | 2010/03/23

Just curious

How much can a man ejaculate in one go, can he ejaculate more than a half a cup.I just curious because someone told me its possible &  I doubt it.

Dear Ntsigo,

On average a man ejaculates between one to two teaspoons of ejaculate. This can vary between men and also depending on length of time from previous ejaculation and for how long the man was stimulated and aroused before ejaculating. There are also always the rare exceptions to the rule. Yet more than half a cup is highly unlikely.

6
Posted by: Ntsigo | 2010/03/23

Thank you guys for the info.

Reply to Ntsigo
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/23

Admin, can you please block Nice Guy?

Reply to Casper
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/23

mind your own business Guy and be matured in your mother''s A...

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/23

There you go again nice guy, a total ass. Why do you give comments that are such nonsence. You shouldn''t be on this site. Seem like you are not old enough or mature enough to give these people advise or useful comments.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/23

It depends in the taste of what you are doing, if its nice you can even ejaculate a liter.

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/23

Dear Ntsigo,

Reply to Sexologist