Question
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/06/12

Just curious.

Why would your sugar reading be 6.1 before exercising and 6.4 after excercing, ain' t it suppose to be lower after exercising? I only exercise about 15 min. per day.

Zexeon

It is a trivial difference and directly after exercise, sugar is mobilised to feed the muscles of energy.

2
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/06/12

Actually its Bencyne and I putted it in its right place again, as for the question I think I know the answer.

Reply to Zexeon
Posted by: Zexeon | 2009/06/12

Actually my daughter is a diabetic and her reading was 4.7 in the morning and we went to gym and after exercise it was 11.8 also higher maybe she should have eaten something before exercising but fortunately it came down to 5.1 at approx. 16:30 and she injected herself and ate rice and mayo cause they threw Bencine instead of vinegar over the beef strips so this morning she test 8.7 but we' ll gym it down, no problem.

Reply to Zexeon