Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/08/15

Just checking in

Waz up Doc? Well ... after being on 2 different contraceptive pills the last 8 months and my hormones being all over the place I finally feel stable again :) - hormones is such a funny thing. My bf says its like living with 3 different people at one... I am on one pill now and sticking to it... come rain and shine. Find that excercise really really lifts my mood. Think because of my past I MUST EXCERCISE its essential to my well being. Esp my mild depresssion.

Still struggling with the anxiety I do excercise at night sometime but that is straight after work so dont think that causes my anxiety - I know anxiety is the root of something else but I just need to find out what???? Could rescue herbel tablets be a good idea? Or so I rather op for lavender oil in my bath?

I often hear I am strange or weird (think my artistic side of my brain is over developed) when I think I am the most normal person out there..... But decided to embrace that cause that is what makes me - me.

I am just working on being more IMPULSIVE I find that I always have to have a structure or a PLAN and when things dont go according to plan I feel upset, guilt... and then I never live in the moment. ITS hard for me but something I am going to look into...

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND - ROOTING FOR THE BOKKE TO WIN TOMORROW!

Well, if your bf enjoys at least one of the three women you provide him with, he's doing better than many !
Exercise is indeed, in most people's experience, useful in dealing with mild depression.
a Lavender or similar herbal bath can't do much harm, unless you drink the bathwater.
And go for a happy medium --- too spontaneous and impulsive is chaos ; too obsessive is boring.