Question
Posted by: Betty | 2008/09/30

Just checking

I am 7 weeks pregnant, went for a scan last week Monday and at 6 weeks and 1 day the baby' s heart beat was fine according to the gynae, he said I must come back at 12 weeks for neck messurements etc.

It started out as twins at 4 weeks but we were prepared by the gynae that most times only one developes.

My concern is that this morning I had a bowel movement (finally) and there was blood in between (apologies for the graphic description) I wiped again to make sure that the blood wasn' t from the vagina... it didn' t look like it and there' s been no blood / spotting before or after this... was this from the bowel movement (sore) or the twins vanishing?

Should I be worried?

I' m still have my symptoms and haven' t had any severe cramping or pain at all.

Am I being paranoid?

Thanks for you assistance!

I presume that the blood came from the rectum. If you had a hard stool, it could have been due to this.