Posted by: Tired - Always | 2009-05-25

Just cannot get up for work

Every single morning I set my alarm later and later. In the last 2 weeks i' ve been off 3 days pretending to be sick. I just cannot get up. I do sleep enough. Weekends I sleep the weekend away. I' ve tried sleeping when I get home and going to bed early but it just does not make any difference. I' m just too tired in the morning.

Yet once I get up I have no problem. I get going, the day is fine and I work.

The whole day is okay it' s just that I cannot get up. I am getting to a stage now that I' m thinking to go to the doc to ask him to book me off so I can just sleep.

I am on cipralex - max dose.

Wise to see at least a good local GP, and best of all a god local shrink, for a comprehansive assessment of your physical and mental state underlying this issue of unsatisfying sleep. There are many posible reasons, includign depression and sleep apnoea. As you are on Cipralex, which could be relevant, the doc prescribing this too-fashionable drug should be involved in this. Taking time off to just sleep will not solve the problem.

Posted by: Anne | 2009-05-25

I am currently on Aropax and Limictin for depression (major) and mood disorder. Can this aggrevate my weight.

Reply to Anne