Question
Posted by: S | 2010/05/26

Just about everything goes wrong

I dont know what it is but it is like my train has left the track I just can not get to get anything right anymore everything I do ends up in a disaster and now this is filitering into my marriage. My self worth is zero! I used to be very successfull at anything I did but it is no longer and I just dont know how to handle this derailed train of mine to get back to taste success get ahead not emotionally destroying my marriage because of my own lack of selfworth because I end up against walls. Please tell me something I can do to get back on track at this rate I am going to lose everything that is dear and close to me

Again, the method most likely to help would be a form of CBT counselling, to clarify the problem areas and issues, and work on self-confidence and a realistic appraisal of your abilities and challenges. YOu used to be effective so we know you CAN be, so its a matter of geting back on track, literally and figuratively. See a good local psychologist for a full assessment and a discussion of these treatment options

1