Posted by: Moonshadow | 2009-06-09

Just a woman

What can our mere mortals use that are good products a low prices. Like all woman out there I would also like to turn back or stop the clock but dont have money for the expensive creams or treatments. What over the counter products would be best to use or maybe products like Avroy Shlain or Willa Krause.

I think you are the nicest person on the net, such patience, care and good manners.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Moonshadow, thank you for the question and my apologies for the long delay with my response, but I have just returned from my London clinic. Thank you for the nice compliments it is much appreciated.

The product range I recommend to my patients and to any general enquiries on topicals is NeoStrata. This is an excellent range that contains ingredients that have been shown to benefit the skin in the long run and is good value for money. Unfortunately NeoStrata products are physician dispensed only so please phone Genop Healthcare (NeoStrata distributors) at (011) 545 6600 and ask them for the closest doctor to you. If you do not get what you are looking for then please post another question and I will see if I can help to find the closest doctor to you.