Question
Posted by: Experience | 2011-12-27

Just a thought

To wish u were someone else is a waste of the person u r b true to yourself....Learnt that the hard way but now I accept who I am and what I have cos really I am truly blessed.....think about it and hope the new year brings only the wonderful things to u gud people......

Well, we gud people deserve wonderful things, even if we dont't always receive them. Wish the bad people got more of what they truly deserve.
And I agree with your initial message - with a bit of effort, you can be better at being you than anyone else can, whereas with the most effort imaginable, you can at best only be a second-rate anyone else.

1