Question
Posted by: Ani | 2009-07-15

Just a thank you

Dear Diet Doc

Just to say thank you for replying on my question, my guess is you don' t get people letting you know regurarly. I will try your suggestion and I do like skipping! :-) As soon as I weigh 70kg, I will let you know about this ' success'  story! Keep up the good work, as I believe you can give people real help and not all these other websites suggesting you take up pills to lose 10 pounds in just 10 days! Have a awesome day!

Dear Ani
How very kind of you. You are quite correct that I don't often get feedback from my Readers and I always wonder how they are doing. I shall hold thumbs for you that you can shed those last 3 kg to get down to 70 kg.
Slow and steady wins the race! Please let me know how you progress.