Posted by: Bob' s G/F | 2009-07-03

Just a reminder CS

why you are so great?

Because unlike other so called experts you actually do help and give advice.

Cyberdoc - go and see you gp
Cybervet - make an appointment with your vet

if that' s all they can say what' s the point?

Thank you for always helping.

Thanks guys ( Mega-Blush ) --- I try to work on the principle of trying to give the sort of advice I would like to receive were I in similar circumstances. And I was never any good at bush-beating. Unlike some of my colleagues who seem to want to leave no bush un-beaten !

Posted by: Belle | 2009-07-03

Diet Doc - sends you to the slimming diet on the site EVERYTIME... most annoying,

CS is the best!!!

Reply to Belle
Posted by: Kay | 2009-07-03

I agree with you all, i have seen most of his advice, are straight to the point, no beating around the bush. thans CS for always giving us great advices

Reply to Kay
Posted by: rp | 2009-07-03

yip CS is great!!!!!! thanks cs!!!!!

have a great day and weekend!!!

Reply to rp
Posted by: Kasandra | 2009-07-03

I agree Dr Bets (cyberdoc) always give good advice, and agree with Red

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Red | 2009-07-03

I agree with CS always helping always quick to reply but remember Cyber doc and Cyber vet can only offer sound advice. If there is something physically wrong with you or your pet how are they going to help you online?

Reply to Red