Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2011-05-24

Just a quick hello

Hi Cybie

Have you taken out the hot water bottle and warm socks, hot chocolate?

Just wanted to say things are going fine my side.

Must admit the forum I found re vegetarians/vegans have really helped me.

I really do feel at peace with a lot of things. Did I ever think I would reach this point, I hoped!

I was reading this book of Marian Keys called Rachels Holiday the character struggles with emotional abuse as a child and then stamples into addictions etc. The book was just great to read as I could also relate so much to the character. Awesome read.

one sentence in the book says physcial pain is easier then emotional pain for some people.

i think i was like that now rather sitting through the emotional pain then trying to take it out on myself physically.

Hi K,
In this weather, happiness is a warm cat. At least she thinks so. Keep up the good progress

1

Hi K,