Question
Posted by: Taylor | 2010/02/04

Just a question...

Hey all. I was just wondering... there is a guy that I was into about 6 months ago. We were attracted to one another clearly. He was so into me calling and sms' ing and me the same. We kissed twice and were talking about sex but I said that he must be a patient cause I did not want to you no..... so fast. Anyway, after a month or 2 I decided what the heck and told him hey he must just say when. We still called and so on and I actually found myself liking him. I know he enjoyed my company cause I like talking and making jokes. Anyay contacted stopped for a while now. Im ok with that. I find myself wanting to call/sms bt I have to prevent myself cause I dont want to start something again if the feeling aint mutual (im very stubborn). The little time when I see him somewhere I can see in his eyes that there is something (or maybe that is what I want to see) but then I act as if I am quite cool and smile and greet while pretending that my heart is not pounding like hell LOL. My question to you is,Could he loose interest? I mean, I dont mind but there was such huge chemistry. I dont feel sorry that I did not sleep with him. I really try to forget about him and dont feel the urge to contact him but its hard man. It is actually funny. I feel so simple. Maybe I am hoping there is something but obv when a guy wants to call you he would right? I can usually go on quickly and trust me I have but not being able to stop fantasizing is not that easy. Comments please... tx hey

Recognize the fantasies for what they are, and dont't take them seriously - and form other friendships, which need not be so close or serious until it feels right to move on to that stage. The longer you keep from spending time with other pals, and give yourself too much time to think about HIm, the more uncomfortable you will feel, unnecessarily

4
Posted by: Lovie | 2010/02/06

He did get the message and so did you... But both of you are teasing each other.. So, send him a text msg.. (but it musn' t show it' s from you), but let him be able to reply to this phone or wherever you are texting from. And see what happens. Look, you don' t want strings isn' t it?

Reply to Lovie
Posted by: Wise Owl | 2010/02/04

Kim is right. You did the right thing by holding out on him. In your heart you KNOW he was only after one thing and once he got that, he would have dropped you, maybe not immediately, but he would have done so. I think that he is a shallow person and not somneone who would treat you right. You would end up running after him losing your self respect. Remember, you are the most important person to yourself. You will find happiness, but not with someone like him. Move on and move up.

Reply to Wise Owl
Posted by: Kim | 2010/02/04

I think after he heard that you were not ready to give it up to him he backed off, perhaps he never had the patience to wait and decided to move on to wherever he is going to get it easily.
I' m glad you never done the deed with him though!
Keep it up and you will find the right guy for you.

Reply to Kim