Question
Posted by: Susan | 2011/08/01

Just a hello

Hi Dearest, Oldest, Kindest CS!

How are you ? We are all doing fine thanks.

Ne is such a pleasure (lol and i dont have to add...at the moment). Things take so long to be learnt but one day you look and she''s doing it :-)

The other day my mom said we have to be kind to our children coz the look after us when we are old...and i looked at her and thought " ja ma jy''t 4 kinders...ekt niemand wat na my gaan kyk" .

But then i opened my (negative?) eyes and looked how Ne makes her own bed and on weekends even mine, how she will bring my and her " blanky"  at night when we are watching tv and how she loves washing dishes on weekends that the maid is not there...etc...so yeah maybe one day she will!

I''ve decided NOT to do botox again. what''s the point? Yeah its fantastic to have her just about immediately have more use and ability on that hand just so that 3 months later - after huge amounts of medical bills and therapy 2 x a week (extra) for her hand to start getting " stiff"  again....and for the leg - the foot and calve is put into a cast for 3 weeks - stretching it - she then has to learn how to walk with this " loose"  foot...just for it to go stiff again...if it was a permanent " fix"  yeah maybe then but to me its a waste....

We''ve had a little miniature pincher since April she is the most loved, adored little dog ever - i never thought that Ne and i would love any animal like this - she just has the nicest nature...even G who cant stand any animal has warmed to her :-)

How are you doing CS? How''s kitty cat? hope he/she''s ok? I don''t come here often anymore but i see its always the same old " complaints"  hey...eish these affairs are the worst...every woman thinks hers is different...and these men ARE ALL THE SAME....oh well....it put''s food on the table or is it under the table....

Hope life is okay for you and you are doing fine :-) Miss you lots.

Love as always
Mom

Well Golly-Gee, Mizz Susan ! Oldest, surely, especially on a Monday morning. OK, so one reaches the point where even one's wrinkles have wrinkles, and even bathing in botox wouldn't help. Enjoy the wrinkles - they're your autobiography you never had the time to write. They're your diary, and prove you have actually lived, rather than just drifted, like those empty celebs.
This cat is more forgiving about Winter ( Megamoggy was convinced that Winter was entirely MY fault and would sit and glower at me in the cold weather ). This one has decided that, under the circumstances, I'm the best form of Central Heating.

2
Posted by: Constructive criticism | 2011/08/01

We should never EVER believe our kids will look after us when we are old!
Your mother and yourself need to review your antiquated thinking.
Why not stop having dogs , u have had several over the years,and rather save money and invest money for the future?
You are not getting any younger it is time to plan for the future financially- the money for the botox could have also been invested.

Reply to Constructive criticism