Posted by: Mustang | 2008-12-04

Just 1 bang

I am a married 43year old man , met a younger woman on line by mistake , we' ve been chatting for sometime now . She says wants to bang me just 1 time with no strings attached I told her I was married but she says it will be good for my marriage . Question: Must I / musn' t I do the deed .

All relationships need to built upon respect, trust and loyalty. The easiest way to determine your decided course of action is how you would feel if your wife had an affair and secondly how she would feel if she found out about your one-night stand? Sex is never just a physical act but is relational, emotional and has diverse impacts. By recognising these impacts it might be a better idea to not meet her for sex

Posted by: Mustang | 2008-12-04

Roxy , I am not that Mustang who normally gives advice ,maybe I should call myself Mustang Selby( not the original ) .But guys thanks anyway for your non approval , I wil resist the temptation yes I am not 23 , have two darling kids ,da wife is sexy too but constantly reminds me that we' re are getting old and that turning 43 doesn' t help ....... Ja what if it comes around and bite me . What I will do instead is this Saturday morn go to a motor dealership ( Merc , BM etc ) and and floor one of their premium brands on the open roads , release some energy .

Reply to Mustang
Posted by: Roxy | 2008-12-04

Hi Mustang,
I have read (and enjoyed) your comments on these forums for a while now and have always wondered about if you are as hot and sexy as you are confident and wise.
However, I am surprised that you are asking people’ s opinion about this though, considering the help, info, suggestions, etc. that you have given people in the past.
Anyhow, she must be quite something (this person you met online) cause I have seen girls try to chat you up before… 
My opinion: At 43 you know what the risks are. You are considering it, which would suggest that you don’ t have an inherent problem with cheating on your wife  just that little issue of getting caught is what’ s bothering you.
Another thing… no strings-attach-sex is impossible for most women. Be careful… she might want you to believe that to get her way! Women are emotional beings and don’ t just have sex with guys they enjoy chatting with.

Reply to Roxy
Posted by: BondageBabe | 2008-12-04

Aids, crabs... and bye bye marriage.

Go ahead if you are a moron!

What if SHE turns out to be someone you know or knows your wife?? I have heard of it happening before?

Reply to BondageBabe
Posted by: Sg | 2008-12-04

Come,come Mustang,you' re 43 not 23,you know that this would be wrong and certainly will not help your marriage.How do you find someone " by mistake"  on line by the way ?

Reply to Sg
Posted by: JD | 2008-12-04

GOODBUY MARRIAGE .what if shes hot ???then what you going to do .if shes not hot bang her anyway.

Reply to JD
Posted by: A | 2008-12-04

Ask yourself one question. Will one bang really be worth all the heart ache and pain that it could cause? And if you have children, is one bang worth possibly loosing them? My opinion is NO.
....and give it some thought - what kind of woman recommends an afair to help your marriage - she has some serious issues!

Reply to A