Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/19

Jumpy kitty

Hi doc,
About a month ago I got home from work and my cat was not my cat anymore. She is terrified when in some areas of the house. She tiptoes (like a chameleon) towards certain items, especially if it is out of place. If I see her doing this, I get the feeling that she cannot see properly?? Her eyes looks normal though, and she is not sick. I' m wondering if another cat might have scared her, but why is it taking so long for her to get over it? Could it be something else, and should I take her to the vet.

Dear Anon

I suspect that you had a starnge cat running through your house. This can cause a lot of upset. Buy a Feliway diffuser to calm her down.