Question
Posted by: mark | 2010/03/16

jumping of muscels in left lefg when sitting

when a sit during the day,i experience a jumping of my carve muscels in my left leg,this happen quite often(almost every day),sometimes the same thing happen in my upper leg,can you please tell me what the cause or reason for this could be..?and what i can do to prevent this ?also feel extremely tired when i wake up in the morning,after 6hr rest...please advise....?

Hallo Mark
It could be due to low magnesium or calcium levels or overexertion ( if you stand a lot during the day) 6 hours rest is not enough, try to get in at least 8 hours sleep. Try taking a calcium and magnesium supplement but if it persists you may need a muscle relaxant to stop it
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/16

Hallo Mark
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc