Question
Posted by: arthur | 2011-04-12

jumping eye-lid

my lower right eye-lid has been jumping now for the past 3 weeks. its really anoying and i cant take it any more. some people say i will see someone that i havn''t seen in a long time, but i think this is getting serious now. at night i cant even sleep because this thing keeps on jumping. am i going blind or something?

Hi Arthur
this is often caused by muscle tiredness/eye strain. Try a muscle relaxant like Norflex (read package insert first) and put a warm face cloth on the eye to relax the muscle.

3
Posted by: Confused Dude | 2011-04-12

Could be the coffee. Had this for over 3 months till I stopped taking coffee in the morning.

Reply to Confused Dude
Posted by: SJ | 2011-04-12

ha ha i had this for a month and realised i was pregnant! Once they put me on vitamins it stopped. my doctor says this is not the reason it was jumping but i believe it was. a lack of vitamins or something

Reply to SJ
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011-04-12

Hi Arthur