Question
Posted by: Anxiety feeling | 2008-11-18

juils

I occassionaly have this anxiety feeling, more now recently. It feels like something is about to happen - what?? who knows. It' s also like an irritating feeling. I cannot sit still, my heart beats fast and I grind my teeth slightly. I' m not under stress or anything.

What could it be??? It' s a pretty overwhelming feeling - one I cannot shake.

Dear anxiety feeling
You do have the physical symptoms of anxiety even though you say you are not under stress. Please see your doctor as he will be able to prescribe something for you to help you feel calmer. Ask him to avoid benzodiasepines longterm if possible as this can be addictive. Something like Aropax will also work and is not so addictive - it may take a while before you feel the full effect.