Question
Posted by: Sam | 2011/05/12

Judgement against my Name

Good Day could you kindly help me with the following info.
I had a loan with Nedbank and was paying on time when I was working. I later lost my Job and was out of work for a year. I now am working and have a judgement against my name from Nedbank. How can I go about sorting out the payment without them actually forcing my work place to pay and who do i contact coz nedbank cnt help me and dont have funds to get a lawyer. Also is it possible to make payments towards the amount in instalments? its a small amount of R4000 but i cnt get a loan anywhere coz im listed on the ITC.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

re: Judgement against my Name

It is legally possible for a company to have an emoluments attachment order against your salary.

1
Posted by: Labour Lawyer | 2011/05/31

re: Judgement against my Name

Reply to Labour Lawyer