Question
Posted by: Hayley | 2012/09/09

JS Slimming capsules

Have you had any queries on JS Slimming capsules.

Dear Hayley
I have so far not received any queries about JS Slimming capsules. You can compare the list of ingredients of such capsules with the lists of slimming pills and potions on this Website. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of the page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective'. This part of the Diet site lists the potential side-effects of common over-the-counter slimming pill ingredients and how effective or not these ingredients are when it comes to weightloss.

7
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/08/16

What is it that is in JS that makes my sinus disappear?

Posted by: veronica | 2012/12/10

I have been using js slimming capsules for 3months and i really like them it works but now ive been to the dr because there might be something wrong with my appendics or my liver. Do you think it can be the capsules thats causing problems? Please let me know

Reply to veronica
Posted by: rhea beukes | 2012/11/25

Please help me with ideas what to eat and what I must cut out. It does not make any sense that you can eat what you like and still loose weight

Rhea Beukes

Reply to rhea beukes | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/24

Any white bread or white rice, cut the carbs, but not all the carbs, there is healthy. carbs you can take, and sugar

Posted by: Judy Harris | 2012/11/12

Hi Refiloe, I could be of some help in sourcing the pills.

Drop me a mail on je.padayachee@gmail.com

Reply to Judy Harris
Posted by: REFILOE | 2012/11/06

Where can I buy them? I need them asap.

Reply to REFILOE

Dear Hayley