Question
Posted by: Mr Eady | 2012/11/02

JR

Hello no doubt it probally on your site so sorry if it is.I used to be a Smoker and i no i wouldn''t dare have a Fag before i Eat.I live with somebody in a home and most days he says i''m just going for a fag minutes before he eats.That would never happen as smokeing very enjoyable ater you eat,he recently started doing over 3or 4 days in a weekCan you conirm this plese thankyou very much

Mr Eady

Please be so kind as to elaborate on your question, as it is unclear to me. On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

Dr Arnich