Question
Posted by: annie | 2010/05/02

joy

how to ride a man? i mean joystick joyride position.shall a woman move up and down to let penis go in and out? or upwards and downwards(like in front and beyond) without letting the penis come out and go in.i dontunderstand how.pls tell me.

NO COMMENT

10
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/10

Experiment and you will find the position that will work for you.

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/10

NO COMMENT

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: annie | 2010/05/04

thx.

Reply to annie
Posted by: STALLION | 2010/05/03

At a porn site on your computer there are numerous places where you can view a streaming video showing exactly how a woman rides a man. Google to find where. Just do not go wild when you are doing it. My wife has hurt my penis at times when she did not carefully go up and down in a very straight manner. Bending an erect and hard p*nis can be very painful.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: annie | 2010/05/03

anyway i dont understand :(

Reply to annie
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/03

Up and down and upwards and downwards appear to be the same thing ! Essentially you can climb onto your man by facing him or having your back to him.
You simply then move up and down allowing him to enter you.You can lean a bit forward or backwards whilst doing this but be careful about hurting his " private part " .

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Casper | 2010/05/03

Woman will be the best to answer this one.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: annie | 2010/05/02

i need a normal answer.

Reply to annie
Posted by: clive | 2010/05/02

another imature sex starved idiot decides to show his stupidity - welol done nts

Reply to clive
Posted by: Nts | 2010/05/02

Joy where do you live, I can show you.

Reply to Nts