Question
Posted by: Cameron | 2010/11/16

Joints/Bones

i am 29yrs old, all my joints click often, from my anckles, knees and back and wrists etc, and it is sometimes so loud and sometimes very painful, especially my knees. On the weekend i put pressure on my left wrist as i wanted to get up, and it made a loud clicking noise and was painful.

what is wrong with my joints, and or what can i get, calcium tablets?

thanks Cameron

Hi Cameron
Calcium supplements will probably not help. If the joints are not swollen, red, stiff or constantly sore, you can try something like Chondroitin capsules (OsteoEze). If you do have these symptoms, you should probably see your GP or a rheumatologist for further tests.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/16

Hi Cameron