Question
Posted by: Tania | 2011/01/26

Joints Itch

Hi again,

For many years I have experienced a type of itching sensations in my wrist joints, thumb joints and ankle joints.

I spoke to a doctor many years ago and he could not tell me what it was etc.

What could this be and is there any sort of treatment remedy etc. for it.

I think I may also have restless leg syndrome can this be part of whats happening with the sensation in these joints?

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello Tania,
Complex symptoms like yours need time for evaluation in order to come to a clear diagnosis. Please consult an osteopath in your area.

1
Posted by: osteopath | 2011/01/31

Hello Tania,

Reply to osteopath