Question
Posted by: Celia | 2010/01/13

Joints clicking

I have a slight problem with all my joints clicking. I am a 23 year old female and every joint in me from my tippy toes to my neck clicks all the time, is this a stretching problem that can be helped with more exercise or is it a vitamin deficiency ? When I wake my collarbone needs to be clicked, its makes a big popping like noise is this normal ?

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Celia
Many people complain about clicking joints and this usually nothing serious. If there is pain involve you need to have it checked out by your doctor. Exercise remains a good thing and you can also try Pilates to strengthen muscles and to keep the joints mobilised.

2
Posted by: Cece | 2010/03/11

I have been diagnosed with both condiitions, have health insurance for Rheumatoid Arthritis - would I be able to put in a claim?

Reply to Cece
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2010/01/13

Dear Celia

Reply to Healthy Bones