Question
Posted by: V.J | 2008/09/19

Joint Pains

I have been suffering with joint pains about 2 or 3 times a month for approx.1yr,but recently the pain seems to be more frequent like almost every second day.I have been for tests but no definite results as to what is causing this.The under part of my feet,wrists,knucke joints,elbows and now my knee joints swell and become very painful.I usually take a couple of panado tabs for the pain.
Please advise if there are any specialist that I could perhaps contact or any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear VJ
Ask your GP to refer you to a specialist rheumatologist who specifically deals with arthritic diseases.