Question
Posted by: ski | 2009-04-12

joint pain

hi there

I dont exersice at the moment, bt since i started thinking about it, Im now having joint pan in my one elbow, really weird. Is it ok to do weights with this?

Hi ski

Yes, I think it's fine. I don't know the cause of the joint pain, or what it will do over the next few days as you start training. But I'd say it's fine, because it was not caused by training, so there's no reason to think that training will worsen it at all.

Obviously, keep an eye on it and see what happens to it, and if it gets worse, then you need to consider seeing a doctor. But cross that bridge if it arrives.