Question
Posted by: Mina | 2009/04/02

Joint bond and ANC without accrual

I m married to an Artoney, ANC without accrual system. We bought a house together in 2006 jointly. Then we chose my account to be debited. We had a fight, he decided not to contribute for his share without discussing it with me. Then 01 April 2009 he decided to move out without paying. He sent me an SMS saying that he' s moving out. When i asked about the bond he didn' t answer. What can i do now cause our bond is R8300?

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: JOINT BOND AND ANC WITHOUT ACCRUAL

We have no expertise in the matrimonial field, its best that you consult with a matrimonial attorney.