Question
Posted by: worried | 2010/12/14

joins

hi Doc

i am worried about my boyfriend we have been going out for 2 months so i noticed that he cannot close his hand or bend his knees, were there''s a join it looks so stiff even when he give me a hug he puts his arms straight, he told me that he had athritis can that be the cause of his join bieng stiff, what can be done please help..

Hallo Worried
It sounds to me as if he may have arthritis and he should be seeing a rheumatologist. The sooner they get disease changing medicine, the less damage there is to the joints.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/14

Hallo Worried
dr Bets