Question
Posted by: Ashleigh | 2010/06/03

jogging

Hello
The beginning of this year I started jogging in the morning and now I lost 7 kgs with 4 more to lose. The problem is now is cold in the morning, its freezing and when the alarm goes off in the morning my heart sink. I didnt jog for 2 weeks now and Im worried about gaining weight.

I was thinking of eating very very very little this winter until summer cause I cant afford gym payments, and resume jogging in summer. Im thinking of eating once a day, what do u think?

Dear Ashleigh
Instead of eating only one meal a day which may well suppress your metabolism and cause weight gain, rather buy a skipping rope and skip for the same length of time that you jogged in the summer. You can skip inside without getting cold and skipping is also an aerobic exercise which will stimulate your metabolism and keep the weight off.

2
Posted by: jogger | 2010/06/03

Hi, try after work perhaps? slightly warmer then, at least. Whatever you do, DON''T starve yourself, that is the WORST you can do for your metabolism, really, trust me.

Reply to jogger

Dear Ashleigh