Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2011/02/21

Jock itch

My husband has jock itch for quite a while now &  it has been getting a bit frustrating for him. What type of cream could I get for him over the counter? Thanx

Hallo Tracy
Jockitch is caused by a fungus and they often need a fungus and cortisone mixture cream, for which they need a prescription from a GP. This they need to use for at least until a week after all signs of the infection cleared up.

3
Posted by: st-ryker | 2011/02/21

Believe it or not, but you could get him to use foot powder as well. Foot powder is used for fungal infections and the itching he is experiencing is also usually fungal related. When we were in the army, our docs would prescibe foot powder, and it worked extremely well. Get him to apply it between his legs before he puts his jocks on...

Reply to st-ryker
Posted by: buddie | 2011/02/21

I have the same problem, and Comfrey merical cream helps for me.

Reply to buddie
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/21

Hallo Tracy