Question
Posted by: ZDG | 2010/02/22

JOB REGARDING

DEAR SIR PERHAPS YOU CAN ASSIST ME
I Started working in 2007 for this company and on the offer it stated grade 8 then HR decide to harmonise all the posts or people doing the same job meaning we should all earn the same However that is not the case I gave me a letter saying i was a new appointment and im a grade 8 But I found out from my manager when she calulated my ctc that i am actually a grae 9 lelve 3 which is way below g8 and now they saying yes but you accepted the offer but the offer said Grade 8 with a salary
and this salary is not a grade 8 its a 9 level 3
How do i address this for them to correct it thank you

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: JOB REGARDING

It is suggested that you speak to human resources with regard to a proper structure and to see where you fit in, in the structure.

1
Posted by: Whena | 2010/02/23

You accepted the job at that salary and now cannot demand a change.

Reply to Whena