Question
Posted by: MEL | 2009-03-03

jJUST FOUND OUT THAT I AM PREGNANT!!!!!!

Hi there I wrote you u guys a couple of weeks ago- ref " AM I PREGNANT ( around the 16.02.09)? I went to the doctor on the 25.02.09 &  he confirmed that I am pregnant my due date is end of Sep / first week in Oct (IT IS 37MM NOW IN SIZE) I am so happy. I am feeling movements too-is it too early for movements? How do I work out when the baby was conceived &  when is it' s exact due day: LAST NORMAL PERIOD 11/12/08 TO THE 15/12/09???
When can I hear the heart beat?

It is too early to feel movement. Conception would have been around December 25th.

1
Posted by: ASIS | 2009-03-05

Congratulatons.
Enjoy this wonderful time in your life.

Reply to ASIS