Question
Posted by: M Williams | 2011/09/01

Jitters in arm

Hi, I would like to know if the jitters iv been getting in my arm for the past 4 days should be a major concern. Im a 29yr male, and have recently been diagnosed with high blood pressure. My Dr has also increased my medication from 4mg per day to 8mg Cipla Perindopril. The jitters occurs in my left tricep and comes and goes throughout the day. Could you please advise?

What exactly do you mean by jitters? On receipt of your reply, the matter will receive my further attention.

2
Posted by: M Williams | 2011/09/05

I went to the Dr on 02/09/2011 who says I have nothing to worry about and recommended I take a Magnesium with Zinc tablet and some cream.

Reply to M Williams
Posted by: M Williams | 2011/09/05

The jitters Im talking about is as if the muscle is contracting, but this happens while im relaxed and it even happens now although my gyming is never intensive (mostly cardio).

Reply to M Williams