Posted by: Scarlet | 2010-09-03

Jimmy Page

So, I'm in love with Jimmy Page. Thing is, I really think about him a lot. I dream about him. Even when my hubby and I have sex, I think of him.

I'm scared one day I'm going to shout his name. What then? Then I'm screwd. Then afterwards I cry, and when my husband asks me why I'm crying, I just say: " cos I just love you so much" ...which I do, but which is not exactly why I'm crying.

I'm crying because I feel like I'm cheating on my husband when I think of him, and I cry cos I realise I will never ever meet Mr. Page, and because I was not alive in the 70's. Damn the 80's. Wish I wasn't born then.

Jimmy is so sexy, man. He gives me sleepless nights, and I can't tell my hubby about it, he'll forbid me to listen to LZ. Do other people also have fantasies and infatuations as absurd as me? I wish my husband would let me call him Jimmy just one time. (Sigh)

Dear Scarlet,

I have often worked with couples addressing the theme of fantasies and helping couples understand fantasies in context and have worked with couples choosing to play out fantasies as part of adding spice, fun and variety to the sexual relationship.

You could consider this with your husband. If he can get his head around that this is a fantasy, just like I am fairly sure he has his range of fantasies too, who knows he may just be willing to participate in a fantasy play with you.

Posted by: Scarlet | 2010-09-06

Don''t worry, I won''t do anything to jeopardize my marraige, I was just wondering if there are other people who feel the same. Let''s just say it''s my one guilty pleasure, and I''d rather keep it a secret, than lose it. And I wasn''t talking about JP as he is now, man he''s old. I was refering to the 70''s. But thanks for all the colourful comments. Luckily I''m not fazed by people who leave retarted comments like Coupe. You''re and idiot, maybe you should rather keep you''re comments to yourself.

Reply to Scarlet
Posted by: anna | 2010-09-04

i think he looks dont destroy ur relationship.i also had some fantasies abt enrique eglessias and i bitterly regreted when i lost my see what u need.

Reply to anna
Posted by: a man | 2010-09-03

Does that mean when you do it you feel like you are on the Stairway to Heaven?

Reply to a man
Posted by: coupe | 2010-09-03

you so immature and stupid, wish the man can leave your ass. dummy

Reply to coupe
Posted by: XXX | 2010-09-03

We all have fantasies,although yours does appear to be a bit strange-just be careful about calling his name out in the heat of passion,it could just be a serious " let down"  for hubby.

Reply to XXX